Peak Performance Coaching
Are you ready to excel, to take your performance to the next level, to be and do your very best?
Do you want to access the motivation, energy, and passion to raise your game to the highest level?
Can you take the steps necessary to overcome your doubts and challenges at home or work to realise your very best?
… Then Mindstyle Coaching will help you to gain real clarity about your goals and ambitions and enable you to identify the motivation and strategies to deliver over and above your own highest expectations!
The Challenges that Impact Individuals & Organisations:
- Poor people skills! lack of interpersonal awareness! Low emotional intelligence!
- Autocratic management style! Lack of trust! Low morale! Poor listening skills?
- Poor Productivity? Ineffective teamwork? Caught in the Perfectionism trap?
- Ineffective speaking skills? Inability to be assertive! Frequent conflict!
- Wasted meetings! Poor communication skills! Resistance to Change!
- Poor time management! Procrastination! Low or No self motivation?
These are the Alarm Bells alerting you that it’s time to talk to us because we can help you produce lasting results. We use a range of practical and respected coaching styles, tried and tested communication models and leading edge inner game strategies. Mindstyle peak performance coaching provides highly effective, tailored, coaching services that develop positive long-term changes and provide a massive increase in choices of appropriate emotion and behaviour!
How we can help?
By making available, to you, or someone who reports to you, a set of powerful new habits and an increased range of interpersonal choices.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Make better choices
- Increased self-awareness
- Understanding of personality types
- Recognise and replace limiting beliefs
- Reduced stress and incidents of conflict
- Become an effective leader in tough times
- Better listening and communication skills
- Increased appreciation of personal strengths
- Opportunity for reflection and self assessment
- Develop creative and innovative thinking styles
If you want to achieve long-term, sustainable behaviour changes, we can help!
How do we ensure we produce the correct results for you?
Our comprehensive initial assessment is always included in our extended 1st session.
How do we produce results?
While each client engagement is bespoke, all our coaching interventions have four main elements: assessment, individual plan development, implementation, and follow-up. The typical coaching process starts with one-on-one interviews with; the individual being coached, her/his manager, direct reports and team members as required. The needs assessment informs a detailed personal plan.
Implementation consists of one-on-one in person coaching sessions with agreed telephone follow-up (Skype options are available) until the individual has established the effective behaviours which will create the lasting natural positive habit patterns desired. Follow-up provides support and reassurance during the early stage of embedding the new ways of engaging.